wip wed...

Not much on the go for today...

Was up all night with Max... he's teething... need i say more.
So part of me wants to enjoy the last bit of quiet before Sammy comes home from his grandmas, but at the same time i have so many projects on the go that i should be working on...

Like finishing this block off with a border in the grey pindot for my Christmas quilt...


Or maybe start sewing my Come What May quilt...


Maybe i'll just watch Fringe and work on my AMH hexie quilt.


Although a nap is looking good right about now.

We'll see.

sleepy afternoon high fives...
quietly though... Max is napping.

xo snips




Comments

  1. I really like the look of that block. The colors are splendid as are your seams! I'm jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!
    When i'm done with this quilt i'm thinking i might start one with just those blocks.
    I think it has potential to be a cute baby quilt :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!
And will usually respond by email, unless you're a no reply blogger. Then pop back here for a response!

Popular Posts